This is the second installment of Movie Quote Monday: And a Giveaway.
First commenter to guess all five movies wins the prize show below.
1. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.”
2. “What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate.”
3. “If you build it, he will come.”
4. “You’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?”
5. “Listen to them. Children of the Night. What music they make.”
There is no common theme to all of these movies but they have all been adapted from novels or screenplays.
This weeks prize is a collection of Dover Thrift Editions: